As we look ahead, we’re guided by one main principle, a North Star to chart our path forward: partner centricity.
Partner centricity means that partners are at the core of our go-to-market and product launch strategy, guiding where we focus our time and resources. It means that we plan to continue investing in the ease of doing business — focusing efforts on partner profitability and value exchange, as well as building a partner-centric culture. And it means enabling partners to sell a holistic platform, not just a product.
Here are just a few ways we’re activating this principle in our programs:
The Zoom Up Partner Program: Launching earlier this year, our Zoom Up Partner Program was designed to redefine the partner engagement journey through one integrated architecture. Optimized for education and awareness, the program is ripe with training and learning solutions for partners, and has even recently expanded its in-person resources across regions to help provide more direct support.
- Partner Advisory Council: As a key component of our Zoom Up program, we meet regularly in person with our Partner Advisory Council to discuss new ways we can put partners at the heart of our strategy and program design. These working sessions provide us with a compass that guides our efforts to better serve our community.
Extending services & support through partners: Whether it’s through reselling Zoom Professional Services (PSO), a capability now expanded to partners, offering their own services and support, or something in between, our partners need the right avenues to deliver a meaningful customer experience — and we strive to equip them with the resources and tools they need to do so.
- Multiple partners, one customer: We're building processes that make it so we can involve multiple partners when serving a customer. That way, partners can bring their own competencies and solutions — be it phone, contact center, or technical support — and won’t compete on the entire account, but rather just their specialty.
Partner differentiation: We want to celebrate how partners go the extra mile to help elevate customers’ experiences, so we’re planning to implement the following:
- Regional user groups where customers, partners, and sponsors can get together to talk about all things Zoom.
- New recognition opportunities to highlight partners and individuals that deliver excellence to their customers, invest in their competencies and enablement, and advocate for Zoom in the marketplace.
Doubling down on growth: We’re expanding our investments in demand generation by increasing marketing development funds (MDFs), tapping into our brand recognition, and growing our team. We’ve also put a few other initiatives in place to support growth:
- New marketing platforms and tools designed to meet partners where they are, making it easy for them to use content and resources and increase revenue.
- A “Deal Coach” who provides each partner with relevant marketing and sales collateral based on their deal registrations.
- A “Partner Video Center,” which is a new one-stop shop for partner-ready video content and enablement. Available in the Zoom Partner Portal, this searchable, interactive hub even translates videos into multiple languages.