Zoom Clients - Improper Authentication
Improper authentication in Zoom clients may allow an authenticated user to conduct a denial of service via network access.
Users can help keep themselves secure by applying current updates or downloading the latest Zoom software with all current security updates from https://zoom.us/download.
- Zoom Desktop Client for Windows before version 5.15.5
- Zoom Desktop Client for macOS before version 5.15.5
- Zoom Desktop Client for Linux before version 5.15.5
- Zoom VDI Client before version 5.14.12
- Zoom VDI Client before version 5.15.4
- Zoom Mobile App for Android before version 5.15.5
- Zoom Mobile App for iOS before version 5.15.5
- Zoom Meeting SDK’s before version 5.15.5
Reported by Zoom Offensive Security Team.